Saturday, April 4, 2020

Keebos Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020


Do you ever worry about losing your phone or misplacing your phone? I know there are times where I sat my phone on a table and left and left my phone behind. Have you dropped your phone and cracked it? I sure have and then when I got an iphone 8. 

I have a great product that you can buy that will help you keep track of your phone. It will keep it safe from dropping it on the floor. Keebos is a sleek phone case that you can wear as a necklace and you can adjust the straps to make it the size that you want it to be. 

The case has a cord/rope around it that can make it into a necklace. This is a premium cord that is durable and very strong that you will not have to worry about it snapping. It is also smooth so it is not rough on your skin. I know that I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. 

This also offers a card pocket/ wallet on the back side of the case. Which is a nice plus to the case. I know times when I go out I don't like bringing a purse. This case offers me to put my drivers license and debit card. The pocket is sealable and oriented sideways, so your cards are safe and secure.  

Another feature that this case has it has a finger grip loop that is a elastic strap on the cardholder. This is easy while your using your phone or trying to get a good grip on it. Personally I don't use this strap that much. 

Overall this is a creative idea for your phone. I like the option of the card holder on the back of the phone case. I also like how your phone is protected and you can wear it as a necklace. I like how there is a cord and you can adjust it. This would make an amazing gift idea. You can check out their different phone case and styles here. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...