Friday, April 17, 2020

Mother's Day with Vermont Nature Creations


If you are looking for something unique and special for mom on mothers day. Then Vermont Nature Creations is what your looking for. When I learned about them and their company I was amazed with the creations that they made. They're a Vermont couple that creates master pieces and shares their art with us. 

Hanging Water Gardens is very unique and I could spend hours looking at their website. They have many different pieces that they offer and they're elegant and stylish. They off different Hanging Water Gardens is a care free way to grow a wide variety of plants in water. What is neat is that you can grow ivy, philodendron, spider pants, impatiens, begonias, basil, mint, rosemary and much more.

I know it traditional to get mom a potted planted for mother's day. Why not go a unique route and get mom a Hanging Water Garden creation. When you are looking at their website all of the Hanging Water Gardens are handmade by the couple. They have been designing and handcrafting beautiful ways to start and grow plants in water. 

We received this beautiful Heart Hanging Water Garden. When I took it out of the box it had the heart shaped and a little spike where the water glass will go. The water glass was clear and was wrapped up well. It also came with a baggie of colored rocks to put inside. They also packaged up some plants that I put in my hanging heart. It was easy to put together and put up in my home. I had no problems of it staying together. I was amazed on how beautiful this was. 

I would highly recommend looking into Vermont Nature Creations for your mother day gift ideas. They have unique and high quality items. I would recommend checking out their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...