Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Negg Hard-Boiled Egg Peeler


When it come to Easter and making side dishes for our big Easter meal. We also ways make deviled eggs to go with it. That is a favorite dish to have with at Easter time. There are times we just make deviled eggs for the heck of it because we enjoy them so much. The only one part of making them that I don't like as much and that is peeling them. 

When I heard about the Negg hard-boiled egg peeler. I knew that I had to try this peeler out. When I first heard about this product I thought to myself that it would solve all my problems with peeling eggs. Another thought that crossed my mind is that it was to good to be true. 

I received a yellow Negg egg peeler. They come in four other colors. This is a kitchen essential that you must have. This egg peeler is BPA free, dishwasher safe, and food safe. This product is simple to use. You add just a little water and your boiled egg. You snap on the cap and shake up and down. Then you take the egg out and slide the shell off. It very simple to use. I get the concept on how it works and I'm surprised on how simple it is. It take the shell off like you wouldn't believe and it's less work for me and leave me the perfect egg. If you want to find more information about this product you can visit their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...