Thursday, April 16, 2020

Organic Nectars Spring Review

Assorted Organic Chocolates Gift BucketI will admit I never thought in a million years that we would be stuck at home. I have dealt with snow days, sick days but have never dealt with a home quarantine due to a virus. I will admit that getting laid off with my job has made me a little down and stressful. When I get this way I tend to crave for chocolate. I was excited when I received a box for Organic Nectars with chocolate treats inside. When I took a look on what was inside I was excited. I took out a little cute clear tin that was filled with mini candy bars. Than we also received 6 full size candy bars. I had a happy household. Which i'm kind of sad. I wish that I opened this box when people weren't around. It would have went to my secret stash. 

We received all six of their chocolate varieties. We received their small bars and their bigger bars. They come in six different flavors. They come in nut mil, golden white, raspberry, 54% cacao, 70% cacao, and 85% cacao. If you have someone in your household that need organic, dairy-free gluten-free raw cacao chocolates. The chocolates are sweetened with PalmSweet coconut palm sugar. This line of chocolate is USDA organic, RAW, GMO free, gluten free, and Vegan.

I wasn't aware that chocolate like this existed out there. Recently we have to watch what products he eats. This line is perfect for him. This line of chocolates is the first full line of coconut pal sugar chocolates that are out there. What is a fun fact is that each candy bar is hand made. That is amazing. This chocolate has no dairy in it. Which is important for our family due to my son being lactose intolerant. I personally let my son try a few to see if he liked them. I was pleasantly surprised on how well my son liked this chocolate. I saved a few this year for my sons easter basket. This year it really hard to get items for easter this year. This would be amazing to put in kiddos easter baskets that are gluten free or have other allergies. We would highly recommend these chocolate bars and they are a great fit for our family. You can find these at their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...