Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pre-Stitched DIY Fabric Face Mask Kit Quarantine Adults/Kids


Right now were going through tough times. It's scary when we venture out from  homes. I know that in my state were in lockdown at the current moment. It's also recommend if you do leave your home to wear a mask or some form of protection. Masks are hard to come by if your looking for them. If your trying to find mask even on websites they're on backorder. Then they recommended making them yourself. Although that option was out for me. I can sew but I'm not great when it comes to a sewing on a machine.

I was excited when TheMaskPros contacted me about their masks. It was a relief when I learned about the masks that they offered. They offer pre stitched DIY fabric face mask kits for adults, teens, and children. The kits retail for 18 dollars. Which is not bad at all. This kit offers three pre-stitched outlines, most of the actual stitching is done for you. This kit lets the inexperienced crafter. In the package that we received was instructions that were easy to follow. It showed pictures and step to step instructions. 

In this kit they have an outer layer of cotton. The patterns that we received was an assortment of neutral, unisex solid patterns. The inner layer is flannel. These masks are washable. What you receive in this kit includes fabric, mini sewing kit, elastic bands for the ear pieces, and easy to follow instructions for complete beginners. My kids even helped me make these masks. They enjoyed this a lot. It made them feel like they were doing something great.

What I also like about this that all proceeds beyond the direct cost incurred from the sales of the kits will be donated. They will be donated to OHSU, Good Samaritan or Providence Health Centers to secure more PPE for frontline health care workers. They are currently shipping to US and Canada. You will be able to find more on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...