Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Accents Health and Beauty

I know sometime during the summer when I go out to parties or special events. I wear heels or flats and my feet tend to sweat at times. I hate that feeling  my foot start to slide and then the insoles get stinky and nasty. When I learned that their was a solution to this problem. I was very excited. I'm happy to announce the Accents helps solve that problem with a disposable sole.

What I like about these accents is that they are super thin but comfortable. I received a sample in their 8-9. I'm a shoe size 10 but these fit my shoe and work. Putting these in your shoes are simple. You pull the lining off the back and place it in your shoe. These accents are disposable shoe inserts that help fight bacteria and fungal build up. These help your keep your feet odor-free and sweat-free. When they're dirty you can remove them and throw them in the trash. On the back of the package it says recommend for one use only. I know times I'm not out for long period of time. If thats the case I might use this more than once.

I was quite impressed with this product. It's easy to use without any problems. It's thin fabric so when you put it in your shoe you don't feel it what so ever. I like wearing these in my shoes and let me tell you I'm picky. I hate wearing socks so I was afraid that I wouldn't like having this in my shoe. It didn't bother me at all. I would highly recommend it. I would check it more on amazon. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...