Saturday, May 2, 2020

BackEmbrace Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020

How to have good posture? Wearing BackEmbrace on a regular basis is a great way to avoid posture problems and enjoy the benefits of good posture. The BackEmbrace posture corrector device helps prevent hunching and tech neck while also alleviating tension and strain in the upper back, neck, and shoulders. The posture trainer has a slim and sleek design that contours to your body and is adjustable for a custom fit. The split-strap system provides varying levels of support as it gently pulls shoulders back to encourage healthy posture. And only the best posture corrector device has an easy front closure design making it fast and easy to wear on the go.As a mom I can definitely tell you that my back feel tense and strained. I wish I that I could make it feel better and go away. Recently I found a company called BackEmbrace and they have a product to help your back not feel tense or  anymore. 

The creator of the BackEmbrace had constant tension and strain in her upper back, neck and shoulders. She seek out massage therapists and chiropractors, but only received temporary relief. So she created a posture support that looks great and is effective.   

At first when I took the back brace out I won't like I was intimidated by the brace. I didn't know how to put it on. It did come with instructions and a guide on how to use it. I'm more a video kind of gal where I have to watch it be done. On their sites they have videos that I watched and boy do I feel silly. It's very easy to put on. When I went to put the BackEmbrace on I noticed on the softness of the brace. i thought it was just me that it was super soft. I have tried other braces before and typically they're not that soft. 

I would explain how to put the brace on and I would say it's like putting a backpack on. Then after you put it on your back then there is a strap on both side you bring to the front and attach it. It has like a velcro so it stays together.  When I put it on I could definitely feel the difference and I know that I didn't have good posture. I could feel the muscles in my back stretching although it felt great. I really see my self wearing this more. It's amazing and it did help my back feel better after wearing it. You can find more about this product on their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...