Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Bidwell Shea Butter Sugar Scrub Health and Beauty 2020

Strawberry  Frappe Sugar Scrub


I am a huge fan of Shea Butters. I am always looking for the best out there. Recently I was introduced to a company called Bidwell. They offer a variety of health and beauty products. They offer Shea Butters, Bath items, moisturizers and more. 

I was excited when we were able to review one of their products. I decided to try their Shea Butter Sugar Scrub Strawberry Frappe. This comes in a 8 oz jar. This first thing that I did when we took this product out of the box was to sniff it. I was excited to see what it smelt like. When I took the cap off I could smell it right away. I didn't even have to take the seal off the top. It smelt very strawberry and I instantly fell in love. I'll admit that I keep taking the cap off so I can smell it. 

This Shea Butter is a strawberry whipped confection that helps smooth and refine skin texture. This product has strawberry fruit and soothing hibiscus flower extract with rich shea butter and pure can sugar. The combination of these ingredients will leave your skin feeling super soft. I love how it left my skin feeling without a greasy feeling. 

This product is easy to use. After I took a shower I used this product. You want to make sure that you apply this product on clean damp skin. After applying it gently rub this scrub in a circular motions. This product will help remove dead skin and smooth rough skin out. 

Overall I fell in love with this product. I love the smell to it and I do keep smelling it. I also added it to my beauty regimen. Also there is a lot of shea butters to choose from. If you don't like strawberry than thats fine. There is a wide variety of scents you can choose from. You can check their product out on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...