Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Blendjet

White Blendjet Portable BlenderI will admit having a smoothie for lunch would be amazing. When I go back to work I will want a smoothie and I don't want to go to the local shop and spend money on one. I have been trying to save money lately. With Covid 19 I need to save money anywhere possible. 

When I heard about Blendjet I know this product would be a great fit for me. The offer Blendjet in a variety of different colors. They also offer mixes that are compatible with the Blendjet. Also they offer a variety of recipes on their website also.

I know that I like smoothies and it would be great if I could make them at work. The only problem is how can you transport a blender to work? I have the answer to that problem and that is Blendjet. What is cool is that this mini blender is portable and you can bring it anywhere you go. This Blendjet you can make your favorite smoothies, shakes, margaritas, or baby food without the limitations of a regular blender.  

What is different about this mini blender is that it can go anywhere that you go. What is unique is that this is USB rechargeable blender. You can use his blender for 8-12 beverages on a single charge, simply plug into USB port or charger to recharge in no time. The blendJet is so powerful it can even crush ice. All without a kitchen power outlet. 

How do you clean this BlendJet you may ask? It is very easy. All you have to do is fill the blender with water and a couple of drops with soap. Then you hit the button power it on and let it go and it cleans itself. How easy is that?

What I also like is that we got several packets that they offer on their website to make smoothies. These are simple to use. The directions are on the back where you about 7 oz of water and then you add the packet that has the fruit inside and blend it. There you go. You can bring these packets with you on the go and add water. Which is amazing.

I would definitely recommend this product for on the go. I'm so glad that I found this Blender and their packets that I can bring to work with me. It also super to clean while I'm at work also.  I would recommend taking a look at this Blendjet. Visit their website below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...