Sunday, May 31, 2020

Canapa

When it comes to CBD products it can be overwhelming and confusing at times. To understand what is CBD product and how they work. Some people get confused because they think CBD products will get you high. CBD product do not have TCH in their products and TCH is the one that makes you high. There is a lot of misinformation that is out there and that is why a lot of people get confused and are scared to try CBD products. Also when checking out CBD products I would recommend researching the products that you would like to use before hand. When I take a look at CBD products I make sure they use the right ingredients and that these are pure products which are researched and made.

I was introduced to Canapa who offer a line of CBD products and I was lucky to be able to try two of their products. We received their Spettro and their Acqua Speetro.

DSCF6913-2.jpgThe first product that we took a look at is their Canapa Acqua Spettro Water Soluble Drops. This is 900mg and comes in a 1fl oz bottle. This is the first time that I heard about Canapa Acqua Spettro is a water soluble CBD formulation, and is intended to add to your beverages. If you are adding this to your beverage and you get a cloudiness in your drink that is normal don't be alarm. I add to my water personally and I like drinking that way. If you would like you can add it to your coffee, tea, smoothie or even wine. When I first started out trying this product I took half of what was recommended to make sure I had no allergic reactions. I'm always cautious when it come to trying new products. You can always add more when your body gets used to this product. If you are feeling the effects at the lower dosage then that dosage might be the right one for you. The ingredients in this product are filtered water, MCT Oil, whole plant hemp extract, sunflower Lecithin, Quillaja Extract, and Potassium Sorbate.

Canapa-22.jpgThe next product that we took a look at is their Canapa Spettro 1000mg and this also come in a 1fl oz bottle also. This formula is a full spectrum CBD tincture. This product shows a wide array of cannabinoids outside of CBD, such as CBN, CBG, CBDV, CBDA. This product may contain a tiny amount of THC. They are always farm bill compliant and if this product does contain any THC of 0.3% or less. When we used this product we made sure we shook well before using and you can fill the dropper full, but I always start by using half a dropper to make sure my body can tolerate this product. I place that amount on my tongue. It didn't taste bad at all. It was easy to consume and I would recommend it.

Overall I was quite impressed with their website. I know that I can trust their website and I know what I'm getting. It shows me how to use the product and all the background information that I need to know. It even shows me how it was made and the research behind it. Canapa goes above and beyond for their customers and I would recommend checking their products and website out. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...