Tuesday, May 5, 2020

CLEAR2O® GARDEN & PET WATER HOSE FILTER

CLEAR2O® GARDEN & PET WATER HOSE FILTER - Reduces Chlorine, Lead, Heavy Metals CGF3001Are you using the best water for your gardens this year? I will admit that this is my first time starting a garden. I have a lot more time on my hand and need something to do with my kids while I'm stuck at home.

If you want a healthy garden water is the source of plant growth of course. I was recently introduced to Clear2o Garden & Pet Water Hose Filter. When I heard about this water filter I knew it would be a good choice for my garden. Not to long ago I remember that we had some water issues close by and the water was contaminated and this product give me the option to heave clean water. Having a clean water source can benefit from microorganisms that function to protect roots. The microorganisms achieve this by keeping roots clean and healthy. 

Did you know when you water your plants with chlorinated tap water that the chlorine chemical kills the good bacteria that you find in the soil. This will also burn the plants delicate uptake roots. So by having this filter it will help you protect your plants roots and growth. 

This filter will help excess minerals and heavy metals that could impact your plants. You don't want to have high amounts of these minerals all together. Having a high nutrients can block or saturate the roots. This will prevent your plants getting the nutrients that they need. 

By purchasing and using Clear2O Garden Pet Water filter is very convenient to reduce the chorine and high amounts of minerals that you don't want. This filter promotes healthy plants and will help your garden thrive. This is simple to use. The filter easily threads onto any 3/4inch hose. 

I will have to say that I learned a lesson when I received this product. I would have never though about the chlorine and minerals in the water that would hurt my plants until now. I'm excited that I was able to connect with Clear2O and they have taught me a lot about starting my garden and that I need their filter to help my garden thrive in the future. You can find their products here. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...