Thursday, May 28, 2020

Colgate Magik


I know when it comes to younger kids it's important to promote healthy teeth. I know some kids just don't want to or its just not fun. I know sometimes it hard to get my daughter to brush her teeth.

At Colgate they believe that everyone deserves a future to smile about. They also believe that brushing your teeth should be fun. Colgate has a new brushing app that make brushing teeth a lot more fun. This brings a new experience for them and is recommended for kids 5-10.

Colgate has created a special tooth brush, magic connector and the free Colgate Magik app can help your child learn good brushing habits to bring out their best smile. Not only is Colgate helping children with healthy brushing every purchase they are donating one to children in need. This is recommend for kids ages 3 and up. 

The first step with the toothbrush is that you brush your teeth. Open then Colgate Magik app and get started brushing. This app with help teach your kids games guide where and how to brush your teeth. This will also track and keep and eye on your child's progress of brushing their teeth. When the child is brushing their teeth they get rewarded. They can unlock new game experiences through good brushing. Then repeat the process over.

This is a great tool for your children to brush their teeth. This makes it fun where your child is going to want to earn the rewards which makes them want to brush their teeth. This is and cute and is a great price. You can head over to their website and check this out more in detail. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...