Monday, May 18, 2020

Covered Good Review Expecting Moms 2020


Car Seat Cover in colorful abstract dot patternWhen it comes to nursing as a mother I always want the best products out there for my baby and myself. When it comes to nursing covers I always had a hard time finding the right one. I always found a lot of them being stiff, flimsy, small or way to big or just flat out ugly. I found myself spending way to much money on nursing cover until I found this amazing company called covered goods.

Covered Goods offer a product called multi-use nursing cover. Covered Goods is different from other nursing covers because they offer more than just a nursing cover which is nice. Use can use this product as a car seat cover, scarf, and a shopping cart cover. What other nursing cover offers you this variety of use. Let me tell you not many.

What I like about this product that it is soft, comfortable, and stretchy fabric. What I absolutely love about this cover is the design. The product that I was  for a review looks a different in person than in the picture. This design reminds me of confetti and it is really pretty.. It is very elegant and I don't mind using it in public. I also like how I can use this cover as a carseat cover also. This cover is easy to put on and take seconds and you don't have to fight with it make it work or make it comfortable. When you are using this cover the baby has never been able to kick it off or move it so nothing shows that you don't want it to. This cover doesn't come in different sizes it only comes in one.

This product overall is amazing and high quality. It is one of the best covers that I have tried so far. It very well designed, flexible, and great quality. Overall momma out there want his product because you can use this product in different ways and overall it saves you money. I would highly recommended it and you can find their product at the link below.


Covered Goods

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...