Saturday, May 16, 2020

Eleanor's Cookies

3 Month Subscription
Do you need something sweet in your life right now? I know it's been tough in  country right now with what's going on. We all could use a little pick me up and a smile. Eleanor's Cookies can do just that. I know when we received our box of cookies in the mail my daughter did the happy dance. Just seeing her smile and light up was all worth it. We don't see that smile much as we have to keep staying in our home. 

A little bit about Eleanor's Cookies: Eleanor Louise Wilson was a 3rd generation Californian who had many passions, baking being among one of her favorites. She always had a cookie jar full of homemade cookies and no one left empty handed. She was known for her smile and giving heart. Eleanor passed away at the age of 66 due to early onset with Parkinson's. She battled this disease for 20 years. She was one of the first who undergo experimental brain surgery in hopes to find the cure. Her daughter Laura is honoring her mother's legacy by sharing her most favorite recipes with us. A portion of the sales will go to help find a cure for Parkinson's.

There are different options when ordering from Eleanor's cookies. You can buy an assortment or go with subscription. They're different subscription choices available on their website. We got to sample one of their cookie boxes. Let me tell you my daughter was excited. We got 12 cookies in our box and a special cookie with a message. Our message cookie said Stay Calm and Wash Your Hands. That is appropriate with what is going on in our world today. 

In our box the cookies came in 6 packages of 2. I could tell there was chocolate chip cookies, flavor of the month mint cookies, there was a cookie with frosting that I haven't tried yet. My daughter has tried to claim the whole box. I used to call her my cookie monster. Well I tried a chocolate chip cookie and let me tell you they were amazing. There is time where I like a homemade cookie and I don't have time to bake them. This box will come in handy. I also love the idea of giving this box to mom on her special day Mother's Day. This would be a simple perfect special gift for mom. You can check out their website and what they have to offer here. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...