Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Ever Eden

When finding skincare product for your self and your child can be quite a struggle. I know as a mom I'm always looking to see what the ingredients are in my skincare products. I ask myself are they safe? Will these product irritate my skin or my child's?

When I learned about Ever Eden I knew I could stop worrying and knew that they offer a line of skincare products for your child and yourself. They spend a lot of time and research to make sure their isn't any unwanted ingredients in their products. Which puts me at ease and that is why I know I can buy their products.

I was excited when we received three of their products. We received Lifting and firming lotion, multi purpose healing balm, and nourishing stretch mark cream. 
Multi-Purpose Healing Balm
The first product that we took a look at was their Multi Purpose Healing Balm. This balm is for babies and mom. This balm is known for every emergency that a baby may have. This balm helps treats rashes, inflammation and irritated skin. This balm can help mom out to and just babies. It can help protect and heal chafed nipples, lips, scars and cuts. If your baby or yourself has dry skin than this product can help hydrate it. I know this product is perfect for my sensitive skin. There are times where my skin is extra dry and I need a balm to help my dry skin quickly. This balm absorb quickly and does't leave a greasy feeling afterwards which is nice. This product is an all natural blend of luxious superfoods including organic rosehip, sunflower seed, and grapeseed oils. By combing these ingredients together it helps restore and protect you dry, irritated or sensitive skin. This balm does not have petroleum and is silicone free. This balm is amazing and is a must have. What is pretty neat is that you can use balm for yourself or for your baby.

Nourishing Stretch Mark CreamThe next product that we took a look at is their Nourishing Stretch Mark Cream. This is one product I wish I had after having my children. This is a concern a lot of moms have after giving birth is the stretch marks. I know this is a common insecurity of new moms after having a baby. The benefits of using this Nourishing Stretch Mark Cream is that it reduces the appearance of stretch , smoothens and corrects skin imperfections, and provides intensive hydration. This is 100 percent pregnancy safe. There are no ingredients in this cream that will hurt you or your baby. This cream is formulated with nutrient dense superfoods such as mango butter, organic coconut and rosehip oils. This combination helps hydrate your growing skin while centella provides a natural source of collagen and amino acids to reduce the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy, weight loss, growth spurts and more. After using this product for a few weeks I have noticed a difference. My skin looks more hydrate and the marks seem to be fading slightly. Which is a nice thing. 
Lifting and Firming Lotion
The last product that we received was their lifting and firming lotion. Are you looking for firmer and toner skin that this product may be for you. This product focuses on lifting, firming and toning skin. This also helps reduce the appearance of your postpartum scars if you have any. I used this cream for my c section scare. I have always been touchy when it comes to that scar. I also have a few other scars that I use this cream for. This lotion also provides intensive hydration. This can be used as anti aging and firming powerhouse infused with natural collagen, seaweed and avocado extracts. This helps lift and tighten your skin. This helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. This product is a must have.

The products that I was able to review were all safe for mothers who are pregnant and after your pregnant. I also like how this line was well researched and has safe and natural ingredients. That is what is important. I like knowing what is put in the product and is safe for myself and my child. I would stop over at their website and check these amazing product out and their other product that they offer on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...