Friday, May 8, 2020

Gramma in a Box

Right now the kids are at home and each day they're trying to find things to do that will keep them busy. Gramma in a Box is always the answer with my daughter. This is one of her favorite subscription boxes for her to do. 

Every time she goes out to the mail she figures out what is inside when she sees the stickers on the package. Then she bugs every second to open it up and wants me to let her make what inside. 

What I like about this box is when you open it up you will see a contents card that tells you what you will find inside this box. Then there are three project cards that give you the instructions and what you will use in the box. It also lets you know what ingredients that you will need at home. 

This is an easy kit for my daughter to do. I'm usually banned from the kitchen when she is doing this kit. The projects that are in this month box are Spring Cookies, Marshmallow Flower Pops, and pretzel butterflies. What makes it easy that each ingredient is specially packed in the box. Which nice and easy to help your kiddos make the creations. I will update with pictures when my daughter does the kit tomorrow. I would recommend Gramma in a Box. They spend so much time putting this box together and it brings lots of joy to children. You can order your subscription on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...