Saturday, May 23, 2020

Griddly Games

STEAM Kits Just Add Milk
While stuck at home with two kids for over a month. Things can kind of getting boring for them while being stuck at home. That is where I try to find fun and interactive things for them to do while at home. As a parent right now we're doing homeschool at home, but I also put STEM activities in their learning so they can do hand on activities. Just doing book work that the teachers send home can be kind of boring. 

Griddly Games sent us two activities for the kids to do at home. The first activity is their Just Add Milk Science Kit. This whole kit retails for 17.00 on their website. This kit introduces a natural scientific reactions in a fun colorful way. This kit is recommend for kids that are over the ages of 5. This kit will include the materials needed to create your own natural science experiment at home.  One experiment that you can do at home is see what food coloring, soda pop and vinegar does when it mixes with milk. What will happen get the kit and let your kiddo figure out what happens next!!

STEAM kits Just Add SugarThe next kit that were received was their Just Add Sugar Kit. This is another great science experiment for kids that are stuck at home right now. This is a fun organic chemistry kit. This will help kids understand chemistry and help them realize of change in different ingredients. This kit is bio organic STEAM kit that will inspire the artist and your little scientist alike. They can make their own rock candy with the molds, sugar cute and even make handmade soaps. Make sure you snatch this kit when you can for your kiddos so they can create their own rock candy. 

This is a perfect time to pick up a couple of these kits for your kiddos. Not only are they educational they're a lot of fun. I know I put them in our lesson plans when they are at home. To give them something fun to do and let them get excited about learning. I would recommend checking these kits out and they have a few more that they offer also. Check there website out for more information. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...