Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Jabuka Games


Jabuka Beans and Awards.pngWe have been trying to find more things to do as a family. The past few weeks we have been trying to have more game nights as a family. So we're on a mission to find the next great game. For the next game night we decided to give Jabuka Game a try.

Martin Russoki came up with the idea of Jabuka Game. Martin passion for creativity, love of words and desire to bring face to face play helped him imagine a new game with no set up, uniquely shaped pieces and spontaneous, dynamic play that would require out of the box thinking. One day he went to his local Starbucks and held a bean and everything came together. The mission to this game is to encourage face to face fun, creative thinking and the love of language through play. His vision is a world where people believe in limitless possibilities. 

Now you know how Jabuka was created lets talk more about this word game. This game isn't like any word game that you have ever played before. Have you ever used a bean to create a word. I can't tell you I have before. This game requires you to use your beans. The goal of this game is to use the most beans in a spontaneous, fast paced and creative way. This game is recommended for kids ages 8 and up and recommended for 2-8 players.

What is cool that these are bean shaped pieces with yello characters that can be twisted and turned to form many different letters. During the game you can hijack, add and steal new words. Whoever has the most bean wins the game. 

This is a fun family game that your whole family is going to love. I would recommend playing this game at family game night. You can find more information on this game you can find it at their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...