Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Kitty Town Coffee Coffee Guide 2020

Two questions that I have for you. Do you love coffee? Do you love cats? I  thought that I would put coffee and cats together. Recently I was introduced to a unique fun company called Kitty Town Coffee.  Where they put cats and coffee together. 

A little background about Kitty Town Coffee: The creator of Kitty Town Coffee is Zanetta. One night her kitty soulmate Sydney showed up on her doorstep. When she found Sydney itwas love at first site. Sydney is very special to Zanetta where you see now Zanetta is running a cat themed business. Zanetta sees that  cats and coffee have one big thing in common: they have the ability to make an ordinary moment extraordinary. At least that house they see it at Kitty Town Coffee. 

I was excited that I was able to try two of their blends that they have. I was able to try their Fezzik and Albert. The first that we took a look at was their Albert blend. Albert blend is super smooth breakfast blend that is from Costa Rica and Brazil. When you look up this blend this is their most popular one. When I tried it I would have to agree. It was a smooth tasting blend with a little bit of nut to it. I would have to agree with Kitty Town Coffee that it did taste a little on the sweeter side. I didn't have to add any creamer to this coffee. Which I usually end up having to. I also would have to say when I took it out of the box I kept smelling the coffee. I'm really bad at that and I'm not sure if I'm the only one  love the smell of coffee. 
Then we gave Fezzik a try. This blend was more my dads style then it was mine. He is more into the Medium Dark Roast coffee. This coffee bean was from Brazil. This coffee was rich and earthly and had hints of dark cocoa to it. This is a full city roast. or medium dark. What my dad mentioned that this isn't like the normal dark coffee that he has tried in the past. He said he usually not the biggest fan on dark roast due to it being bitter tasting. He said this blend had no bitter tasting to it what so ever. He was pleasantly surprised on this roast and fell in love with it. 

What I love about this company is that is different. It's not your typical coffee shop. Yes they have amazing blends and their coffee is amazing. It also brightens up your day. When i was looking around and learning more about these cats it brought a smile to my face. I will admit I don't have a cat at home, but I have two dogs. If I'm honest I love cats although I'm allergic to them. I still love the concept of this company. I also love the packing of the coffee that each one has a cat on their. The sticker on the front tells you the name of the coffee and shows you a kitty also. You can meet the kitties and find out more about this company at their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...