Sunday, May 10, 2020

Little Secrets Chocolates


When it comes to Mother's Day you can't go wrong with chocolate. We received a box filled with Little Secrets chocolates. I wish I kept this box a secret because my kids fell in love with what is inside. 

I personally never hear of Little Secret Chocolate before now. They offer Chocolate Pieces, Wafers, and Cookie Bars. We were sent a variety of different Little Secret Chocolates and they were amazing. We couldn't get enough and had to eat at least two packages in one sitting.

The varieties that we received were the Mint pieces, Cookie Bar Milk Chocolate with Caramel, Sea Salted Almond in Dark Chocolate, Almond butter In Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt, Sea Salted Peanut In Dark Chocolate Pieces, Chocolate Pieces Peanut Butter In Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Salted Carmel in Cookie Bars, Crispy Wafer Peanut Butter In Dark Chocolate, and Crispy Wafer Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt. 

There may be some that I'm missing and that would be due to two kids that sneaky fingers and took them out of the box and ate them. I know that both my kids are asking me every five minutes if they can have one or have another one. That should tell you right there how much they enjoyed these. I would bring them for on the go for a pick me up. I noticed during the stressful time this is a great guilty pleasure to have. It make me smile and craving for another one right away.

The mint pieces is my favorite by far. The flavors are amazing and they tasted amazing. I wish I had more of the mint. If you like mint candies than you would fall in love with this as much as I have. My kids love the peanut butter pieces and I tried to try one, but they were gone before I was able to try it. Another favorite in our household was their carmel ones. They were to die for.

If you are looking for special treats for Mother Day's than I would recommend checking their website out. I would get a variety of different flavors to see which one is your favorite. I guaranteeLittle Secret Chocolates that you will have several favorites because they are all amazing. You can find them at their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...