Friday, May 1, 2020

Luc and Bell Easter Gift Guide


Are you looking for last minute Easter basket trinkets to put in your child/teen basket. I would like to introduce you to Luc and Bell. They have and Esty shop and they sell amazing handmade bracelets. Each bracelet that you'll find on their site is handmade with love.

A little bit about Luc and Bell. The makers of these beautiful bracelets are two mothers that are friends Marta and Pavilina. They started creating these bracelets for their own children when they were facing hardship. The message that they wanted to give their children touched my heart when I read about it. They wanted to give them something they could wear as an ever-present reminder that they are not alone, and that they were loved. 

We were excited when we received our bracelet in the mail. When we took the bracelet out of the bag we noticed the cute card. The bracelet was tied to the cute tag. The tag on the back let you know the meaning of each item on the bracelet. It hard to see the red bead on the bracelet, but it is there. The red bead is a symbol of protection and strength. The heart that is near the unicorn mean love. The unicorn mean to celebrate your uniqueness and inner magic. 

What I like about their site is that they have a wide variety of bracelets and styles. Each bracelet has a different animal on their. We chose unicorn because my daughter is obsessed with unicorns at the moment. What I also like about this company is that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to help children in need. Which is amazing thing that they're doing. You can find their amazing bracelet on their website. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...