Friday, May 22, 2020

MakeCrate Quarantine for Kids

It's been a tough time around our world due to the current situation that we're in. Kids are home from school. Where some schools can help children with  and activities there are some school that aren't. That is where as a parent I have been looking for activities that my children can do when they are at home. 

When I found MakeCrate I knew this would be perfect for my son. This is not only right up his alley this also educational. This is a monthly subscription service that is delivered right to your door. There are options to purchase. You don't have to buy a whole year subscription. If you are not sure this kit is for you. There is an option to buy it month to month until your sure. I like that option due to being a single mom there might be a month where I can't afford it. I can purchase this box when I have the extra money.

If you are looking for a S.T.E.M. project for your kids than this kit is for you. My son is a hands on kind of guy and when he learned about MakeCrate he was super excited. In these kits you can build your calculator, room alarm, musical instruments and more. When you receive your monthly kit you will be able to complete two projects. When you order a kit you will have to be able to access a computer. There is classes and instruction for your kit. There are step by step illustrated instruction and video tutorials. This will help kids succeed in their project. 

When I gave this kit to my son he was excited to try it out. He registered online and started to build his kit. When it comes to anything like this I'm not good at it. My son on the other hand he lives and breath this kind of activity. He figured out how to do this very quickly. Overall he said it was fun and educational. He wants me to subscribe so he can get more boxes when he is at home. You can find more about MakeCrate on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...