Sunday, May 10, 2020

Micro Puzzle Kid Products


Right now we have a lot of time on our hands. I know it been 2-3 weeks while we have been ordered to stay home. When you have two kids at home it start to be challenging to find thing that they will be interested in. Let me tell you both of my kids loose interest quickly. 

FEATHERS AND FLUFFMy family has always enjoyed puzzles. My kids have always liked bringing out the card table and spending time with the family and trying to complete a puzzle. When I learned about the company Micro Puzzle I thought that they were unique. I have never seen a puzzle micro sized. When I looked at the pieces they where super tiny. I barely could pick them up with my fingers. I thought this was really neat.

POW!The first puzzle that we received was their Feathers and Fluff. This is a cute colorful bird puzzle. This puzzle is 150 pieces. When you finish the puzzle it will measure 4"x6". What I find really neat is that these puzzle pieces are super tiny. When your putting them together they go together super easy. The artist of this design was Jen Cameron who created these cute feathered friends. This on was my daughters favorite one. She loved the birds and that they were all different 
colors. Her favorite was the purple one.

The next puzzle that we received was their Pow Puzzle. This one reminded me of graffiti. This has bright colors also. I like how there is a lot of different bubbles with words. It also reminds me of a comic book. This is where you find your favorite super heroes. This one was a little challenging for my kids but I ended up helping them and we got it finished.  

I love the concept of Micro Puzzles. This company is not your normal puzzle company and that what I like about them. I feel it hard to choose a puzzle because they all tend to be the same after awhile. Not with Micro Puzzle this is unique and tiny pieces and it brings fun and joy. It a little more challenging to find the tiny pieces. You find these puzzles and other ones on their website. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...