Saturday, May 30, 2020

Moonmag Organic Skincare Summer Fun


When it come to skincare I have to be super careful what products that I use. I have very sensitive skin and I can break out while using certain products. There are times where I can break out in bad acne or even hives at times and I'm not using any products. That why I'm always on the search of finding amazing product that will help and nourish my skin.

Lotion - MoonMag Organic SkinCareMoonmag is an amazing organic skincare company. The owner suffered from skin conditions and created a skincare line that is absolutely amazing. We were lucky that we were able to try a few of their products. The first product that we  out was their Goat Milk Lotion. This lotion comes in a 12 ounce bottle. I will be quite honest that I never tried goat milk lotion before. I will admit when I pumped a few drops of lotion out I did notice that it was creamy. It absorbed into my skin quickly and did not leave a ick feeling afterwards. Since I have dry skin I felt like this lotion moisturized it after a few days. My skin started feeling smooth and silky afterwards. The scent to it I couldn't quite get from it. I feel like it kind of smelt like sun tan lotion but they said it smells like coconut. You can use this lotion as much as you would like. I personally put this lotion out for anyone to use in my household. Everyone seemed to like it. My family has been definitely using this lotion. Their hands have been dry due to washing them a lot and hand sanitizer. 

Probiotic Goat Milk & Kefir Soap - MoonMag Organic SkinCareThen we got a few surprised in our box. The first surprise was Goat Milk Soap bars. I'm not quite sure on the scent which I think it's black licorice. This soap bar will help restore the skin's pH and natural defenses. This soap would be great during the quarantine right now. It can help prevention against bacteria,  and viruses and help resolve skin issues like bacne, acne, eczema and other skin disorders. This soap bar is very gentle and can be used on all types of skin. This soap bar comes in four scents: Black Licorice & Coffee, Lavender, Rosemary, and Honey & Oats. 

Then we received a sample of their eye cream. This came in a little jar but it have a few uses to it. I made sure I used it sparingly. I could tell that this eye cream was a whipped product. I took a small amount and put it near the eye area and it rubbed in quickly. It absorbed great and did not irritate the skin. From the sample I would recommend this product. 

The next sample we took a look at is their Silky Milky Cleansing Milk. This comes in a .5 oz bottle. When we used a little in our daily beauty regime it was a nice product. I loved how this product smelled like lavender. It relaxed me right away. I would look into this product more after testing it out. 

I'm glad that I found Moonmag Organic Skincare. I was quite impressed with their products. They were high quality products. Also I was excited that I was able to use these products on my skin. They were very gentle and not harsh which was refreshing. I would recommend taking a few minutes and checking out their other products out on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...