Monday, May 11, 2020

Original Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring


Original Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring - Bangle and Babe
Have you ever went out to the store or a friends house and lost your keys? Or lost something important. I have a product that could solve your problems for misplacing items when your out. Original Bangle & Babe Bracelet Key Ring. This gives you a fashionable bracelet that has a little clasp where it can hold keys and other items. 

This bangle is easy to slip on your wrist. It big enough where you can just easy slip it on and not fight with it like other bangles. This bangle is made out of 100% food grade silicone and it safe for the whole family. I'm glad that you don't have to worry about this around smaller children who like to put everything in their mouth. This also can be easily cleaned and sanitized. If you don't want to wear this at the moment you can easily put it in your purse or bag. 

I know at times I'm busy at work or I have kiddos trying to get in my pockets. You have your hands full and with Bangle & Babe bracelet key ring, you will have one less item to worry about. This bangle is supposed to be flexible. I will admit that I can squeeze this bracelet and it can fit where I need it to fit. I will admit that this product is nice to have. It comes in handy and I put it on my ring and I'm less likely to loose them. They also come in many different colors. You find more information on their website. 

.

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...