Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Pai Technology: Botzees Junior

Botzees Junior - Dino Pack
Are you looking for something to do with your preschooler while your staying at home?  Are you looking for a STEM activity then I have the kit for you. It's called Pai Technology Botzees Junior. This kit looks like a lot of fun. 

When I took a look at this kit it comes with 102 uniquely shaped, colorful soft easy to grip blocks with round edges. It comes with 12 easy to stick vinyl flexible stickers and it also come with a themed play mat that your child can play on. This play mat comes in handy and will help enhance storytelling and imagination when your child is playing with their Botzee creations. 

This product you can download an app that is compatible with iOS and recommended for ages 12+. What is really neat about this Botzees Junior has easy to follow in app building set that allows to your children to build their own dinosaurs or jungle animals. What is neat about this is your child can enjoy screen time while doing something educational. My daughter played with toy and we had a lot of time to play together. This was a unique toy that you can build with. You can build this free play which we tried and it was fun to create different creatures. Then it was easy to follow the app to build their creations and well. You can find more Pai Technology Botzeez Junior and other products on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...