Thursday, May 21, 2020

Quanta Therapies Pet and Fleas


It's about that season that you have to worry about fleas and ticks. I know that spring/summer is coming and I know were going to be taking our two dogs out more often. During spring/summer time I always tend to worry because the dogs are out more and were close by woods. You never know what lurking around. We never had problems in the past but you never know.

Recently I was connected with a new company offer a product that I was not aware of before now. This product is Quanta Pet Flea & Tick. Quanta's Flee & Tick chip was developed as a chemical and drug-free product for flea and thick protection for your pets. This is a technology that I never heard of before now. The only product that I have heard about is flea collars or oils to put on. This is nothing like that. This works by strengthening your pet's immune system through natural bioenergy frequencies, thereby creating a healthy barrier against fleas and ticks.  

In this kit Contents 2 flea & Tick chips and 1 pet tag. This is a years supply for your dog. I haven't tried this product yet but will in the next several weeks. I will update with the results when we use this product. In the meantime you can find this product and other products on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. Rottweiler Breeders

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...