Friday, May 1, 2020

Shrewd Food Healthy Snacks

protein puffs variety packDuring this quarantine it's been hard finding healthy snacks for my kids while they're at home. When I have been off from work and home with my kids I have  on the search for health snacks. That's when I was introduced to Schrewd Food. Schrewd Food is a high protein, low carb, low sugar, low calorie snack choice for kids and even parents. This snack is also good for diabetic, bariatric patients, keto followers, fitness enthusiasts, health nuts and athletes. 

Shrewd Food Protein Puffs are gluten free, non-GMO, contain no peanuts, or tree-nuts, soy free, egg free, Kosher dairy and have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

We received a package of variety of the protein puffs to try. In our package their were protein cookies Oat and Berry, Protein Croutons, Protein Puffs Sriracha Cheddar, Baked Cheddar, Brick Oven Pizza, Protein Cookies Oat and Chip, Cookies & Cream, Sour Cream and Onion, Nacho Cheese and Strawberry and Creme. 

shrewd food protein cookies The first one that we tried was their Nacho Cheese. I was little nervous because I didn't know how well they were going to taste. I will be quite honest when I hear that they're 8 grams of protein and they're health for you. They must not taste good right? Usually anything that taste good isn't healthy for you. My dad and I tried the Nacho Cheese puffs and let me tell you they're amazing. They really taste like nacho cheese. I'm a fan of cheese balls and let me tell you these are better than cheese balls. Let me tell you they also hold a punch to them. The flavors were amazing. 
My kids like the sweeter ones that we received. My kids like the Strawberry and Creme, Oat & Berry, Cookies and Oats, and Cookies and Creme. They had these snacks between lunch and dinner. They enjoyed them a lot. They said they're very tasty. They would try to sneak them and wouldn't let the other have them. 

My dads thoughts on them that they were good. My dad usually won't try these products because he said they usually aren't good. When I had him try the nacho cheese and the baked cheese protein puffs he was surprised. He actually ate the whole package by himself. He said that Shrewd Food had gotten it right and that he would eat more of their products. 

Shrewd Food has created a healthy snack that my whole family enjoyed. This was a hit and it was perfect fit for our family. The snack packs were perfect size for each one of us and it left us satisfied. You can find their products on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...