Friday, May 15, 2020

Simple Wishes


 your a new mom and you decide to breastfeed. Looking for nursing and pumping bras can be difficult. I recently came across a company that offers a lot of different options for their customers. Simple wishes offers a variety of different kind of nursing bras and matching underwear. 

I was giving a chance to take a look at the Super Mom  nursing and pumping bra. Simple Wishes all-in-one bra combines the best features of your favorite nursing, hands free pumping and maternity garments into one easy to use bra. 

The first thing that I noticed was the packaging of this bra. This package has a supermom while breastfeeding her baby. This was pretty unique but I liked the packaging. This SuperMom all in one bra combines the best features of your favorite nursing, which is gives you hand free, pumping and maternity garments that makes it into one easy to use bra. This bra comes in nude which i'm fond of that color. What I wasn't sure if this would be comfortable or not. To be honest the worst feeling is when a bra is not comfortable. This one fits great and it comfortable and when you move it fits great. 

It comes with a bonus. I know for me I like to have matching panties when it comes to my bra. They also offer a pair of panties that will match the bra that you choose. They fit great and they feel very silky. If you want to find more about their nursing bra or underwear check out their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...