Saturday, May 9, 2020

Trucup Low-acid Coffee

Medium, Bold & French | Combo Pack | 48 Count | BiodegradableAre you looking for that special gift for mom on Mother's Day? I have the best  option for you. What mom doesn't love Coffee? Trucup offers a low-acid coffee to keep you energized without upsetting your stomach. This is a coffee blend with give you the caffeine that you needed and more gentle on your stomach. 

A fun fact is that Trucup is up to 4.6 times less acidic than leading coffee brands. They use a natural steam process to get rid of all the harmful acids while leaving in all the flavor, caffeine and aroma of your beloved morning beverage. Their goal is to create a great coffee for coffee lovers. People like me can also enjoy coffee now with the lower acidity option.

What I like about Trucup is that they offer coffee in a bag and k-cup option. We received several k-cup to try in the three different flavors. We received Bold Roast, Medium Roast and French Roast. 

The medium roast coffee is stuck in the middle. This is a Moderate and mellow blend. This is a medium blend low acid coffee that taste amazing and it's not to strong. This has the perfect balance that is smooth.

The next roast that we took a look at was their Bold Roast. If you are looking for a rugged and resolute this blend is for you. This is a Heart of bold is perfect for people who wanting a full body coffee blended packed with amazing flavor.

The last blend that we took a look at was their French Roast. This one is my dads favorite. If you are looking for a dark roast than this roast is for your. This is a thick and lush and hint of smoke. 

This is a great gift to get mom for Mother's Day. We would recommend giving this to mom and getting her the sample packs. This will give her a variety of k-cups and you will get to see which one is your favorite. I would recommend checking out their website and seeing the different options that they offer. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...