Thursday, May 7, 2020

TrustyTrunks Summer Fun

TrustyTrunks - Leakproof, Waterproof, Sandproof, Diaper Covers for Swimming

When you take your kiddos swimming I know the issue of swim diapers can be an issue. I have a solution for you with TrustyTrunks. TrustyTrunks, are the only leakproof swim diaper solution claiming to contain both solids and liquids. I know this helps keep the liquids out of the pool that may otherwise contaminate it. 

TrustyTrunks comes in different sizes and it easy to use. All you have to do is put this over a cloth diaper, disposable diaper or underwear. With this product you should make sure that it properly fits before using it. When using this product on children majority of the time the children's inner diapers tays completely dry. 

What are the benefits of TrustyTrunks you may ask? The benefits of TrustyTrunk are that they're made to be comfortable when your child is wearing them. They're made from elastic, non allergenic, skin-safe silicone that is soft for your child's skin. I worried about that first because I know children have sensitive skin and this product is perfect for that. 

When you use TrustyTrunks it's super stretchy silicone that forms a seal around your baby's waist and legs. It's important that you follow the proper sizing and directions to ensure that this will not be tight or lose on your child. Having the proper fit will ensure the pool water will stay out and the mess stay inside. When putting this over the diaper you want to make sure you put it two inches over the seam. What I also like about this product is that it's reusable. How to clean them is you wipe clean and pat dry. You can machine wash if you desire. 

I personally wish that I had this product when my children were smaller. I would have taken them out to the pool and water more often. I know that buying swim diapers can be expensive and this option will help you save money. Also this option is easy and you clean it easy. It overall will save you money in the long run. You can find out more info and how to purchase this product on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...