Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Walkee Paws Pet Guide

Confetti Leggings NewWe live in Michigan and when it comes to fall and winter months I get nervous for my pets. When it comes to winter months my two small dogs struggle when  go out in the snow. Even rain in that matter. Their paws become wet and cold and it takes them both awhile to get warm again. Also it doesn't help then they smell like wet dog.

When I heard about Walkee Paws I was intrigued to learn more about their products. Lisa Baronoff is a proud pet owner of Toffee and Stir Fry. She is a huge dog lover and she concerned over the germs, chemicals, rain and snow that her dogs were coming in contact with their daily walks. She tried normal dog booties and her dogs hated them. They were uncomfortable for her pets and hard to put on them. She came up with Walkee and they're dog leggings for your pets. 

We're lucky that we received two pairs of Walkees. One for Penny and one for Lucy. We received a skull one and one that was black and polka dots. What I like about these that there easy to put on your fur baby. Although Penny it was easy Lucy on the other hand was a little difficult. In the picture you see at the paws there is a rubber foots. There also has grippers on the bottom of the foot. Penny seemed to like this product and she went outside and walked a lot outside. Lucy not so much she kept trying to bite at it. Overall I love the concept of this idea. I like the rubber where the paws are. This protects your dogs paws. If your dog is out in the snow or rain your dogs paws are protected. There are plenty of different styles and sizes. You can check our their website here 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Rottweiler Puppies for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. canada visum online

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...