Sunday, May 24, 2020

Whata Pinata

Unicorn BirthdayBoxDo you have a child who has a birthday coming up? I know it hard to put together a birthday party during these difficult times. When don't stress and worry I have the perfect company that can save the day. Whata Pinata offers a variety of different birthday boxes that can my your kiddos birthday amazing during this time. 

We received their Unicorn in a box. My daughter is in that unicorn stage. It has to be unicorn this and unicorn that. When I saw this birthday kit I knew right away that it would be a great kit for her birthday. They have a wide variety of birthday products available on their website. They even offer amazing pinatas. 

In this kit it contains the essentials for an instant party. This great for a last minute party that you may need to have at home. This kit includes balloons, party hat, party blower, 81' streamer roll, confetti, coloring mask, unicorn puzzle, cracker (puzzle page, joke, and six pieces of candy inside), unicorn temporary tattoo, unicorn sticker, unicorn, rainbow, or a star ring, and they also give you a piece of birthday cake!!

This is a great option for your child's birthday. I know right now a lot of kids are stuck at home and not allowed to have birthday parties. I can't even imagine what they're going through. I know kids are always excited when it comes to their birthday and this is probably super hard. So with Whata Pinata can make your child birthday that much better. You can check out their different birthday kids and goodies on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...