Friday, June 19, 2020

Backez Back Saver


Are you planning on gardening this year? When shoveling you can hurt your back. I know at times I struggle shoveling and I found a product Backez Back Saver that can help save your back when your gardening this year. This Backez Back Saver can be added to any long handle stick tool in 1 minute. How simple is that. Quick and easy. 

What are the benefits of this product it helps lengthen the stick and it helps make you stand taller. This also helps reduces back bending by 30%. This is less strain on your body. This also increases muscle power by gripping a tool higher on the shaft and stand up straighter. You can switch your stance from left to right. This will help you get what you need to get done with less effort. 

What is interesting is that while your working this product will help you work more productively with up to 15% less compression in the lower back. This is a great tool which you don't only have to put it on your shovel you can also put it on your rake and other products that you have around your garage. If you are looking for the product to help your back out when your gardening then this product is for you. You can find this product in red or other colors on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...