Thursday, June 18, 2020

C2Clean Beauty

Are you looking for a skincare company that cares about your health and vitality? I know when it come to skincare I always want what is best for my skin. I never really thought about it until recently all the harsh chemicals that are in some product and what does that do to your skin?

That is why I'm always on the search for skincare companies that care about my health. C2Clean cares about your skin and offers a variety skincare product that will help make your skin look amazing. They use ingredients that won't put you, your family's health or environment at risk because they believe that you should never even be an option. They are setting a new standard for safer, effective skin care. They wont make that sacrifice per performance.

We are excited that we received some of their products from their skincare line. The first product that we took a look at was their Lip Conditioners. We received all three of them and the flavors are peppermint, citrus and vanilla. These lip conditioner help revive your lips. They also help anti aging lip conditioner and personally I have never heard of that before. This has been proven to replenish, repair, and nourish your lips. This lip conditioner is packed with rich natural oils to bring the life back into your pucker. This lip conditioner is long lasting hydration, deep conditioning and refreshing mint experience. How to use this product you can use it alone or under your favorite lip product. You are able to use this throughout the day when needed. This product really helps keep your lips hydrated for hours. 

New Eye Revive ElixirDuring this time I have been really tired due to being stressed out. Right now I need a product to help me with the bag and puffiness around my eyes. When I was able to try C2Clean Beauty Eye Revive Elixir is lightweight, hydrating and nourishing elixir for the delicate skin around your eyes. This is packed with powerful and healthy ingredients for around your eyes to bring them back to life. This is supposed to help prolong life around your eyes. It also helps with the struggle of signs of aging around the eyes. This product is very to apply. I use a tiny drop of the elixir on clean skin and I massage it around the eye. I am very careful not to get this product in the eye area. 

The next product we took a look at is their Essential Brightening Cleanser. this comes in a 1 floz. This product focuses on uneven tone/texture, Dark Spots, and pores. this product is good for all skin types. It preferred you use this product in the evening. This cleanser is a plant based, pH-balanced cleanser in  the evening to wash off all the dirt and makeup from the day. The recommend using this at night and just rinsing of with water in the morning. Using a cleanser to often may over dry your skin and deplete the natural oils that you secrete at night. This product helps brighten skin and infused with antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, it helps brighten and enhance the overall appearance. It also helps firm and strengthen skin- by boosting the vitality and radiance of your skin. I use this product daily. I use a small amount in my hands. I work it in a lather and wash my face and neck. Rinse gently and pat dry.
Dry Skin Kit<br>(HA Primer, Serum, and Squalane + Vit E Oil)

The last product that we received was their Dry Skin Kit. This kit will help you hydrate your skin. Which my skin really needs help with hydration. This kit contains Advanced Hyaluronic Hydrating Primer, Regenerating Apple Stem Cell Serum and Ageless Facial Oil. This kit helps with skin dehydration, Anti-Aging, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dryness, Dull Skin, Uneven Tone, Sensitive, and Healthy Pregnancy. This product can be used on all skin times, but recommended best for dry skin. You can use this kit in the morning or night. I have dry skin and I need something to help my parched dry skin. This kit is the perfect clean solution to help moisturize, nourish and revitalize dry and tired skin. This kit instantly hydrate and replenish the skin's Hyaluronan level for soft and smooth skin. This also helps re energize aging skin cells for a healthy refreshed look. This will also lock in the moisture that you need for your skin. 

What I enjoy about these products is that they're all clean. You know that they are safe product that you could use on your teen and yourself. There is no harsh chemicals in these products. These product help restore your skin. I know that I suffer from dry parched skin and these products help hydrate and restore skin. They even offer lip conditioner for your lips and bring them to life. You find these amazing product on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...