Friday, June 26, 2020

Defense Dual Wireless Charger


I know now a days I'm in a hurry and I don't always have time to charge my phone. Also another problem for me is my kids steal my cords to plug in the my computer or wall. To charge their electronics and then they end up misplacing them. That leaves me to not being able to charge my phone. That is when I learned about Dual Wireless Charger that Defense offers and I couldn't wait to learn more about their Dual Charger. 

When I took at this Dual Charger I noticed that it's compatible with all Qi capable devices. It provides up to 10w for the fastest possible wireless charge, for two devices at one time. In this box it will contain everything that you need. It has a USB-c cable and QC 3.0 Power supply . 

What is different from this charger then other wireless chargers out there is that his is dual. Which is amazing to have in your household due to everything seems like it needs to be charged now a days. It seems like your phone, earphone, watches and ect. needs to be charges. For me it seems like everything dies at once for me and needs to be charged at the same time. The Defense Vertical Duo was crafted with two charging pads, allowing not one but TWO Qi wireless charging compatible devices at the same time.  You can charge your iPhone and AirPods at the same time. That not all you can also charge your watch by using the additional USB-A port at the back of the charger. That is just amazing. 

Another thing is I know if I'm watching a video or show or even facetime and your battery tends to drain fast. The good thing is that you can put your phone on its side on the charger and keep watching it without any problems.

This charger is amazing. It easy to use and understand how to use it. You can take it with you if you need to. It's very stylish and sleek to have in your home. What I love most about it is that you can use to charge multiple devices. This perfect for the man cave or any man would like it. I would recommend the black one for your special man in your life. White works also. You can find this charger on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...