Wednesday, June 10, 2020

E-Boost Super Powder

I know now a days you may need that extra boost while your at home or at work. I know for me when I'm at work that I might that extra boost. I know that my co-workers always have that cup or two cups of coffee at work. For me I'm not a huge coffee drinker. So for me I want other options to get that extra boost.

When I learned about E-boost and the different products that they offer. I was quite interested in learning more about them. Recently I was sent their on the go packets that you can take with them anywhere. They have three flavors they offer in the packets Acai Pomegranate, Orange and Pink Lemonade. 

These three flavors were amazing. We were able to try all three of them. The Pink Lemonade was my favorite out of the three of them. This product is gluten free, no sugar added, non GMO, vegetarian super powder. This helps target Mind and Body Energizer. This is efferescent blend of vitamins, electrolytes, antioxidants, nootropics, natural caffeine and other daily essentials supports a lifted mood and increased focus. 

These are great to bring with you when your at work. Just mix it in your water bottle so you can bring it with you during work. I would highly recommend it. It easy to mix in your drink and dissolves great. It doesn't feel grainy at all and goes down smooth. I would recommend this and check out their products on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...