Monday, June 29, 2020

Envirosax


When it comes to the environment I try to find ways to help the environment in my own ways. When it comes to plastic bag it hurts our environment in a huge way. I want to eliminate my use of plastic bags to help the environment. When I was younger I really never gave it a second thought. Although plastic bags are the easy way out there are other options out there.

When I heard about Envirosax I instantly fell in love. They offer a wide variety of eco friendly reusable bag. Although I'm a huge fan of reusable bags and I like using them when I go out shopping and grocery shopping. I tend to forget to bring them with me. Well Envirosax has come up with that solution. This bag can be rolled up in a small bag where it snaps and you can put it in your purse so it always with you. This is a great option for me because I will never forget this bag again.

We received their Out To Africa bag and it amazing. The patter is pretty. This bag seems so light weight. Although it can hold so much in the bag which is nice. This bag is super soft and can carry up to 44 pounds. How amazing is that. The overall test was unclipping it and take it apart then trying to roll it back together. At first it took me a minute to figure it out. Although it doesn't look the same rolled up like how I received it. It works and that's all that matters to me. 

I would recommend investing in a few of these bags to put in your travel bags and purses, so you have them on hand. There durable and they can hold up to 44 pounds which is amazing to me. I also like how they look stylish so I can rock out while I'm at the store. I would recommend taking a look at their website and seeing the variety of bags that they have to offer. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...