Wednesday, June 17, 2020

FanLoveBeauty

When spring arrives my lips have been chapped due to winter. I'm always on  lookout to find a product that will moisturize my lips to prevent chapped lips. Recently I came across a company called FanLoveBeauty and I thought it stood out compared to other lip gloss companies. 

We received a sample of their Stage Balm For Lips tinted. They have a tinted and non tinted lip gloss. this come in a .15 oz. What I noticed about that packing that was cut was that it had a crowd and a microphone and then a little cutout that you could see the lip balm. It come in a tiny tube. This lip balm is vegan friendly, beewax free, and not tested on animals. 

This is easy to use all I had to do is put a small amount on my lips. If your lips feel dry you can put a small amount on your lips. This will help them not feel dry and feel moisturized. I really enjoyed this moisturizer for your lips. Not only the cute labeling on the outside of the package it also amazing and on of my favorite lip balms. You can find their product at their website here. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...