Monday, June 15, 2020

Focus Tens Therapy for Knee

Are you suffering from knee pain? I know that my dad has been suffering from knee pain for quite sometime now. I have been noticing the past few months  he been having a problem moving around the house due to knee pain. Even going to the store is hard for him and he seem to have issues. 

When I learned about this product called Focus TENS Therapy for the knee. I was intrigued and wanted to learn more about it. Then I wondered if this product would help my dad with his knee pain. We were able to try one to see what it's all about. What comes in the box: TENS Device, Knee Band ( which comes in large or medium), soft storage case, knee pad, pad holder, ac adapter, charger and instructions. 

What is a Focus TENS Therapy for Knee device all about? This is a wearable, wireless TENS device that delivers proven and effective TENS technology to alleviate chronic, acute and arthritic pain. This is right I said arthritic pain due to the lower extremities of the knee. When I heard about this product and what it helps with. Right away I thought of my dad and how he suffering from knee pain and arthritic pain. I knew that he would be a great candidate to try this product.  What I like about TENS is that you can wear this unit during your normal day activities during treatment. That is really amazing. I know that people are busy throughout the day and all you have to do is put it on and let it do your job. You can get what you have to do done while doing this. 

This device is easy to use and it portable. Your are able to bring this device with you if your visiting friends and family. This device has one preset mode for 20 minutes of intensity levels to customize your treatment. You can recharge your device with the AC adapter this is included. When my dad used this device it was easy he stated. All you have to do is power it on and select the intensity that fits your needs. The pad is provided in this kit. You can use it up to 30 time before it need. My dad said that it did wonders and help his aches and pains a little bit. He said that he would recommend this product. 

Overall this is a great product for people who suffer from knee pain. I know that the benefits are amazing with this product. Also it's drug free therapy which is nice. Another benefit from this product is that you can wear it when you have to get things done or during activities. Which is what sold me when I learned about that feature. You can find more information out on their website.  



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is very valuable which you have shared here about knee pain treatment I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us. Thank you for sharing this article here. Best Chiropractor Surprise AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly impressed by the details which you have provided regarding massage therapy It is an interesting article for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such articles here. massage therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aba therapy west palm beach I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading the post , I got some descriptive information which is extremely helpful on my behalf . Thanks for posting it. Keep it up. body massage therapy company San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another benefit of this procedure is that it can be done in conjunction with other liposuction treatments. It provides additional body sculpting. Botcho cream

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...