Thursday, June 4, 2020

Foreo UFO

I know that we can't get out to spas right now or get the facial treatment that  get monthly or even every few weeks. I know that our daily routines are getting messed up due to having to stay home. What if told you that you could have spa time at home? What if you I told you that Foreo offers a product that you could spring the spa into your own home?

Foreo offers a several Foreo UFO. We received the Foreo UFO. The Foreo UFO is LED Thermo activated smart mask. This Masque intelligent LED thermo ACTIF. The UFO reminds me of a compact for make up. At first when I looked at these products in the packages I was overwhelmed. I thought it was going to be difficult to use and I wasn't sure that I wanted to try it right away. After watching a video on how to use it I felt like a pro. What you do first is charge your Foreo UFO with the usb cord that they provide. Then you start your UFO up for about a minute. During this process I get my face mask that I'm going to use. We received two that we could use. Call It a Night and Make My Day. What I do is take it out and get it ready to put on my UFO. There is a certain way to put the mask on your machine. 

Then you turn it on and then warms up and it heats up a little bit. It really feels like your at the spa and you can relax. The only difference is that your doing it to our face and not someone else. Or if you have a friend you both have one that you could do it to each other. When you use this machine it will talk to you and kind of walk you through it. You move it around your face and it feels amazing. It's not overwhelming at all. 

We also go to packs of masks. There is a variety of mask that you can purchase for your Foreo UFO. We received a package of Call It a Night and Make My Day. They each come in a 7 pack. The Call it a Night is a revitalizing and nourishing gingseng +olive oil. 

The next mask pack that we received was their Make My Day. This also come in a 7 pack. Make My Day Hydrating and Anti-Pollution Hyaluronic Acid + Algae. Which is great for a morning mask. 

If you are missing going to the spa it would be a great product to order for when you are at home. Even when we start going back to work funds will be tight for awhile and this is the second best option. Go on over to their website and check it out. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...