Saturday, June 20, 2020

Gaan+Co


The Weekender - 5 wipes each make-up remover, body wipes, mosquito repellent (15 total) know a lot of single moms are always on the go. They could be working out, shopping, camping, doing things with their kids, relaxing, yoga you name it there doing something. Sometimes I know when I'm out doing something I can get sweaty, or going out to game mosquitos come out, or your make smears and you need a wipe to remove it. Don't worry Gaan+Co has you covered. 

Gaan+Co offers three kind of pre-packaged wipes on their website for purchase. They also have bundles that you can purchase also. They offer mosquito repellant wipe, makeup remover and anti bacterial. We received a sampler set to give a try. I like how they gave us a little bag that zips that you can see through to keep the wipes safe. 

Each order contains 15 wipes. The first one is the Mosquito wipe. This has a repellent on it. All you do is wipe it on your body to keep the pesky mosquitos away.  This would be perfect to put in your car, pocket or car. If you are going outside last minute this will be handy if you don't have spray. This will help you not get eaten alive. Then the next product is a makeup remover. This is good to have in your overnight bag. When you need to remove your make up it there ready to go. Then there is a deodorant one if you think your smelling a little this one will come in handy to take care of that problem. 

I really like the concept of these wipes there easy to store and take with you on the go. They are easy to dispose after your done with them. There easy and small to put in your backpack, car and purse. It always great to have these on hand if you need them. You can find their products on their website Gaan+co.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...