Monday, June 22, 2020

Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy




We have to pets in our home Lucy and Penny. We are always out there took for new improved products. Recently I cam across unique company called Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy. They offer a different variety of products. We were lucky to review two of their Aromatherapy Candles. 


The first candle that we received Cedarwood and Vanilla candle. When I a read about this candle the description asked if your pet is frightened by storms? This reminded me of my Penny dog who always try to go under my bed when it storms. This candle helps

calms and relaxes your pet and you!! This candle is hand poured soy aromatherapy pet candles soothe pet and your while deodorizing your home with 40+ hours of burn time. What is in this candle is Cedarwood Oil that is an sedative and has a great soothing and calming effect on the mind while relieving tension and anxiety. Vanilla Oil is an effective antidepressant and mood lifter. This oil has relaxing and calming effect on the brain and the nerves that provides relief from anxiety, anger and restlessness. I love the smell to this candle. It seems to be calming when I lit it during the storm it also seemed to help out the dogs. I love the smell and it not to strong or overpowering which I love. I will definitely use this candle again. 

The second candle we received was their pumpkin candle. This comes in a 6 oz jar. I really enjoyed the scent to this candle. I am a huge fan of pumpkin candles in the fall. That is my go to scent in the fall is anything harvest and pumpkin. I love how this candle can burn up to 40+ hours and it soy. I am definitely a fan of this candle. 

I would recommend the brand of aromatherapy candles for pet lovers. If you are trying to find a unique gift for someone who has pets and they love candles that this is a perfect gift idea. They will absolutely love this gift idea. You can find their website below. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...