Saturday, June 6, 2020

Harissa Halal Beef Jerky

Halal Beef Jerky
When it come to Fathers Day looking for that special gift that your dad will like. For my dad it's a no brainer when it comes to him. He is a huge fan of beef jerky. When it comes to beef jerky and my dad he loves it. When it comes to new flavors and different kinds of jerky he absolutely loves it. 

Halal Beef Jerky is a special kind of jerky that is made in the USA. Although its an American version of a Moroccan Delicacy. Each bag comes in a 2.5 oz of pure American Style Halal Beef Jerky and I noticed the different taste and flavor to this jerky. It would be considered the Moroccan goodness, and this is made with 100% Halal Beef. What you will find from this jerky is that it is super high in protein, minimally processed, gluten free, paleo diet friendly, keto diet friendly. 

What is nice is that you will not find and chemicals in their jerky. When you open up the bag of jerky you will notice the aroma and it smells amazing. You notice the melody of the Moroccan spices to excite your palate. 

What I liked about this jerky that its moist and not hard as a rock. If you like spicy than this jerky is for you. This jerky definitely hold a punch to it. If you would like to check out this beef jerky than I would recommend heading over to their website.  




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...