Monday, June 8, 2020

Joseli – 100% Natural Mulberry Luxurious Silk Pillow Case with Free Sleep Mask

Are you looking to relax during this crazy time at home. I know that it can be hard. I have two kids and it seem like I get no time to myself. Well at night I try to put them to bed early to get some alone time. What better way to relax at night with Joseli.

Joseli is a silk imported silk pillowcase. This came in a nice box. Then when you opened up the box you notice that they gave you a a night mask and silk pillow case that was nicely packaged inside. The color of the silk pillowcase was pink.

This silk is 22 Momme, this is 100% Natural mulberry silk pillowcase designed with both sides made of 100% natural 22 momme pure silk. They use a top grade organic, breathable silk fabric, which is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin and hair care during your sleep. When I felt this it was super soft and very comfortable while sleeping. It also is a cool surface which you don't have to worry about breaking into a sweat. The cool surface of this pillowcase will help prevent bad hair and face while sleeping. 

This silk pillowcase is safe for everyone so don't worry. They use top grade high quality organic mulberry silk and new. This has the most advanced manufacturing technologies to manufacture our pillowcases. What is unique about this silk fabric it has 18 kind of organic ingredients that help improve your skin cells, metabolism and help to keep the healthy moisture level of your skin. Their fabric is hypoallergenic and creates additional resistance to dust, mites, fungus, and mold so you can be sure that you receive the protection along with the comfortable deep sleep. 

This would make a great gift idea for that special someone in your life. I would recommend picking one up for your family. This helps me relax at night and collect myself at night. It also helps me get a good night sleep. You can find their product on amazon.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Great thanks for sharing this article post. Really thank you! Really Cool.Pure silk bedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. The initial not many occasions you wash silk you should wash it with your hands.Silk Bedding

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...