Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Marie's Original


I'm proud to say that I have never had poison ivy. I can't say that my kid had gotten yet either. Although I'm always afraid when we go out in the woods or camp that one of my kids is going to end up getting poison ivy rash. 

Well recently I found out that Marie's Originals carries a soap called Poison Ivy/OakSumac Relief Soap. This soap is most sought after all natural product of its kind in the USA. Their poison ivy relief soap was developed over 25 years ago to provide instant relief from skin irritation cause by poison ivy, oak and Sumac. This is a uniquely blended soap that contains white willow and sassafras. White willow is a herb with anti inflammatory properties and sassafras a natural antihistamine to soothe. This also contains another ingredient that helps pulls out irritating toxins from the skin.

This is great to have at home incase someone get into poison ivy and you have this soap on hand. I also gave my dad a bar to put in his camping stuff. He takes the kids camping a lot and this would be great to have on hand if something may happen. You can find this soap and their other soaps on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...