Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mechanix Wear


Are you looking for a great gift for Father's Day? I know that my dad works out i the garage, works in the yard and does a lot of other work. He always looking for durable and quality utility gloves. When we connected with Mechanix Wear we were quite impressed with the variety of gloves that they had to offer. I never knew that there was so many different types of gloves out there. They offer mens and women gloves on their website. 

The first gloves that we took a look at was their Utility Multipurpose Protection. These gloves are intended for Multipurpose tasks, landscaping, DIY home improvement, maintenance and repair and equipment operation. These gloves can be used for almost anything. When my dad tried them on he said they were a perfect fit. He said they were durable and great quality. The features of these glove have an adjustable thermoplastic rubber (TPR) wrist closures create a secure fit. This is a form fitting TrekDry that helps keep your hands cool and comfortable. This glove has reinforced thumb and index finger that improves the durability. This was anatomically designed two piece pal eliminates the material bunching. Which is a nice feature to have because its a pain when the material bunches. What I like is that you can machine wash if get dirty or something bad get on them and needs a wash.
Mechanix Men's Wear Original Material 4X Gloves - Black & Tan, Medium, Model# MG4X-75
The next glove is their Durahide Fastfit. These gloves are intended for general purpose, construction, carpentry, and DIY home improvement. This is a great glove to have around the house if your building something. These glove are stretch elastic cuff that creates a secure fit. This is a form fitting TrekDry material that keeps working hands cool and comfortable. I know that other gloves that I have used in the past makes your hands itchy and sweaty and they gloves do not do that. This glove has a DuraHide leather thumb that has reinforcement. This glove also has pinched fingertip construction. Which improves the fingertip strength and the durability. The palm of the glove has special material that won't bunch up while wearing this glove. The palm has extra leather that protects your palm from extreme abrasion. This glove is also machine washable. 

The last pair of gloves that we received was their Ethel Garden Utility Blush. I was really excited to give these gloves a try. These gloves are intended for gardening, DIY Home Improvement, and general purposes. What I like about these gloves that they are extended elastic cuffs that has a nice secure fit around your wrist. This is a form fitting TrekDry material that keeps your hands cool while your working. This has the pinched fingertip construction repositions vulnerable seams for added fingertip durability. This has a two piece palm design eliminates material bunching when working with hand tools. If these gloves get dirty you can throw them in the wash.

What I love about these gloves is that they can be used in different situations. I like how they make a variety of different gloves on their website. they have a glove for just about everyone. I also like how they offer women and mens gloves. If you are looking for a gift idea for Farther's Day i would recommend checking out their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...