Sunday, June 14, 2020

New Road Foods Pet Guide

New Road Foods Dog Food Multigrain Human Grade Dog FoodWhen it comes to dog food and treats I tend to worry at times. I'm always cautious on what is in it and where it's made. It seems like you can't even trust dog food and treats anymore. That when I found New Road Foods and I knew that I could trust them and that they had my dogs health and best interest at heart. New Road Foods offer dog meals, dog foods and treats. 

We received a sample of their New Road Multigrain dog food. This has chicken with oatmeal, barley and brown rice. This was freshly made March 4 for our dogs. It says best buy may 4. I could write about the dog food and say its could and tell you all about it, but I decided to open up the dog food and let my dogs try it and see what they thought. I hand fed both of them for a few minutes and they kept wanting more. I brought the bag over to their dog dish and Penny kept jumping and wanting to do the happy dance. Usually both dogs will eat at different times. Both wanted in the bowl to eat the dog food. They couldn't get enough. Usually they could care less about dog food and there very picky on what they eat. This one they gobbled up and absolutely loved. Penny who is the pickiest really seemed to love their dog food. I was quite impressed.

The next product that we were was able to review was their Protein Chips. This came in chicken. This is a low calorie treat, topper or snack. Human grade and non gmo. This is chicken with organic coconut oil. This is fresh baked, lean protein, low calorie and limited three ingredients. I opened up the packaged and my dogs went nuts. The wanted at least two. I kept getting the puppy dog eyes of wanting more. One treat is never enough now. This comes in 4.5 oz bag and is Penny and Lucy approved. 

I was quite impressed my dogs loved this product right away. They kept begging me for more dog food and treats. They kept following me everywhere and wanting more. I never tried fresh baked dog treats or dog food before but I was quite impressed. You can find their dog food and treats at their website. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

10 comments:

  1. I encourage you to read this text it is fun described ... Where can I buy Vegan CBD Gummies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Restaurants Association has its own principles for eateries to maintain that ensure them for eco-accommodating tasks. Despite the fact that it's anything but a compulsory drive, numerous cafés decide to seek after it to pull in clients with eco-accommodating personalities. Here are the models that make up a green café as indicated by the GRA. Iranian Restaurants Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely an Incredible way to eat spinach INGREDIENT-RECIPES and it's Especially loved by those that aren't usually big fans of it. It's my favourite salmon recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. local food delivery service

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article. This post provides a good idea about dog products. Genuinely, it is a useful article to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing such articles here.Dog Bowls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. martha stewart cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. kanadas visum online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. new zealand eta for Portuguese citizens

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. अमेरिकी भिसा आवेदन

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...