Thursday, June 11, 2020

NoBox Live Outside of The Box


NoBox-chef-knife_01.jpg
Are you looking for something amazing for father's day? I know my dad loves to cook in the kitchen and he loves camping. NoBox Live Outside The Box is a unique company with amazing products that are perfect for dads this upcoming fathers day. They have several different products that they offer on their website. They offer different varieties of pocket knives, chef knife, tents and few other products. 

The first product that we took a look at is their NoBox Chef Knife. The first thing that I noticed that it was in a nice box. Then when you open the box there is a lot of straw inside and the NoBox Chef Knife was in a nice leather satchel that keeps your chef knife protected. It has snaps on each side of the handle. The knife is made with forged stainless steel and the blade was made in a press. The chef knife is 8" stainless steel knife can cut on any surface. What is cool about this knife that the edge of knife lasts longer.  This is not your normal kitchen knife which is nice because I can openly admit majority of my knifes in my kitchen frustrate me. Another thing that frustrates me sometimes is how to maintain the blade. At first I thought this chef knife would be hard to maintain. Boy was I wrong this blade is easily maintained blade with a balanced ergonomic weighted handle which provides you the most optimized comfort and use. What is nice about this knife that you can carve, slice, chop, fillet or simply cut this is the must have kitchen knife to have. This knife also has a life time quality warranty for you. I do want to warn you when your cutting please be careful and hold it properly. This knife is amazing but remember like most knives they are sharp so keep that in mind when your using it. 

eR8B-ekY.jpegThe next product that you think about getting dad for fathers day is their pocket knife. We received their NoBox Single Blade Folding Pocket Knife. When we took this pocket knife out of the box and it was breathtaking. It was kind of heavier then I thought it would be. The blue stain was breathtaking. There was blue, brown and red. This pocket knife is great for your everyday needs and for your camping adventures. This knife is easy to use there is a lever in the back that you can push and there you go. This blade is very durable  it 50cr15mov and has premium stainless steel. The handle is amazing blue and is 4" and made of stabilized wood, featuring brass pins and bolster, sits both comfortably in the hand as well as looks. 

Both of these knifes are amazing. They are both durable and great quality. These would definitely make a great gift for dad for this upcoming fathers day. They have other products that would go well for fathers day also if your dad like camping or the outdoors that this would be a perfect fit. You can find these product on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...