Sunday, June 7, 2020

Noshi Food Paint

IMG_9204.jpgI know my love to paint when they're at home and have the time. What if I can tell you that there is edible paint where your kids can paint on their food? Noshi created food paint for your children to be able to have fun and paint on their food. This food paint is organic. Its organic fruit puree to paint on any food, pancakes, waffles, ice cream and anything that you want. 

This package comes in three different flavors Strawberry, Peach, and blueberry. This is shelf stable for 9 months from the production date. This product is certified organic, no added sugar or salt, no artificial colors or preservatives. 

My daughter was excited when she saw Noshi Food Paint and wanted to try it basically right away. She is a huge fan of pancakes and waffles so she tried the food paint on them. I will admit she had a lot of fun mixing the colors and just using the colors. This was a fun activity that kept her busy for awhile. She created different patters and creatures. This sparked her imagination when she was coloring on her food. The tubes where easy to use and she had no problems with the food paint. She also said it tasted really good. The only problem is she always wants to use the food paints when she makes or eats her food. 

This product is amazing and fun for kids. It safe for them and it also be a fun activity for kids during the stay home order. I would highly recommend having some of these fun food paints at your home. You can find this fun food paint and their website.  



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...